Monday, September 2, 2013

Here Kitty Kitty

So once my grandma saw my new proclivity for arty business, she requested something of her own.  She didn't have anything specific in mind but she did want a certain palette of greens, pinks, or reds.  Since she's fan of furry critters, especially cats, I found some great quotes about kitties and picked one for her piece.

 

This was my favorite quote about cats that I found.  "Cats are a mysterious kind of folk." from Walter Scott.  The background is a coralish pink.  The only part that I was unhappy with was the eyes.  I had done a first round of the eyes and they were ok.  Then I tried to do something else which didn't turn out well, so on my third pass at the eyes, I just turned them black.  Which I was not thrilled about doing but thought it would look better than how they looked before.  So if I could do something different, I wish I could have changed that.

No comments:

Post a Comment