Monday, September 2, 2013

Nana Nana Nana Nana Batman!

One of the awesome parts of starting to date my boyfriend was, well him actually, but also getting to know his awesome friends.  When I started painting, I was very much like Oprah.  "You get a painting! You get a painting!  Everybody gets a painting!"  My new friend Hannah loves Batman.  I mean, who doesn't?  But I knew I had to do something Batman related for her art piece.  I went through a lot of quotes and ideas on what do for the imagery.  But I finally came up with what I wanted.

 

So we have a quote from the Joker, overlaying a silhouette of the Joker on the left and Batman on the right.  I wanted to do a silhouette of the two and I originally wanted to find one where their faces melded together but wasn't liking anything I was finding.  So I just found silhouettes of the two and did my own thing.  I was also running out of colors so I decided to stick with grays for the color scheme, which ended up working amazingly.  She loved it, so it made me feel all warm and fuzzy!

No comments:

Post a Comment